The user bears independent responsibility for complying with all applicable legal regulations in all their actions related to the use of Spot Guide Ltd. services, regardless of the purpose of use. Additionally, the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy must be adhered to. Violation of these Acceptable Use Rules constitutes a breach of the Agreement with the user of Spot Guide Ltd.
2. Data Controller
The controller of personal data is Spot Guide Ltd., located at 3 Hesketh Road, Ribbleton, Preston, PR2 6NS, United Kingdom (hereinafter "Controller").
3. Nature of the Sales Platform
The platform is a place that allows local producers and craftsmen to present and sell their products. The Controller is not a party to transactions concluded between Users and is not responsible for the content of offers, sales process, return policy, order cancellations, and other aspects of the sellers' activity on the platform.
4. Principles of Data Processing
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the legal regulations applicable in the place of using the services, including the regulations of the European Union and local regulations of countries outside the European Union.
The Controller ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Users' personal data.
Users' personal data is collected only for the purposes for which it was provided and is stored no longer than necessary.
5. Scope, Purpose, and Legal Basis for Data Processing
The Controller processes personal data of Users collected during registration on the platform, use of services, subscribing to the newsletter, making purchases, reviewing products, etc.
Personal data may be used to fulfill orders, personalize offers, analyze traffic on the site, direct marketing, and other purposes related to the operation of the sales platform.
The legal basis for processing personal data is the User's consent, the performance of a contract in which the User is a party, or legitimate interests pursued by the Controller.
6. Right of Withdrawal
Sellers offering their products on the platform are obliged to comply with regulations regarding the consumer's right to withdraw from the contract. If as a Buyer you are not satisfied with the purchased item, you have the right to withdraw from the contract in the following manner:
Deadline for withdrawal: You must notify the Seller within 14 days of receiving the item that you want to exercise your right to withdraw from the contract. Then you have another 14 days to return the goods.
Refund: Upon receiving the item in an undeteriorated condition, the Seller is obliged to refund the purchase amount via the credit card used for payment. If you prefer the amount to be transferred to a bank account or MobilePay, inform the Seller when making the request.
Return shipping costs: When exercising the right to withdraw from the contract, the Buyer bears the cost of the return shipment.
Return packaging: The returned item must be properly packaged. If in doubt, we recommend keeping the original packaging.
7. User Rights
The User, regardless of their place of residence, has the right to:
access their personal data,
object to processing,
lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
8. Transfer of Data Outside the EEA
The Controller may transfer Users' personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) in accordance with applicable legal regulations, ensuring an appropriate level of personal data protection.
9. Security of Personal Data
The Controller applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, the User can contact the Controller at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introduction: This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") defines the terms and conditions for using the services and products offered by Spot Guide Ltd. Every user, client, or person using our services is obliged to comply with this AUP.
Prohibited Actions: Users are obliged to use the services of Spot Guide Ltd. in a legal and ethical manner. The following actions are prohibited:
Sending spam or unwanted messages.
Attempting to breach security, DDoS attacks, and other actions aimed at disrupting the operation of the services.
Distributing content of a hateful, discriminatory, violent, or pornographic nature.
Infringing copyrights and intellectual property rights.
Prohibited Industries and Goods: Spot Guide Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to provide services to entities operating in certain industries or trading in certain goods, including:
Illegal substances, drugs, and prescription medications without appropriate permissions.
Weapons, ammunition, and explosive materials.
Sexual services, pornography, and adult materials.
Gambling and games of chance without appropriate licenses.
Policy Violation: Violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or termination of services provided by Spot Guide Ltd., as well as the initiation of appropriate legal actions.
Changes to the Policy: Spot Guide Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to this AUP at any time. These changes take effect immediately upon publication.
Contact: If you have any questions regarding this AUP, please contact us at email@example.com or +4553337233.
1. violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
2. relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
3. relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (g)involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, (h) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (i) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
4. involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
5. relate to transactions involving any activity that requires approval without having obtained said approval.