1. These Regulations define the rules of using the services provided by Spot Guide Ltd., based at 3 Hesketh Road, Ribbleton, Preston, PR2 6NS, United Kingdom, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator" as part of the visitbornholm.com website, hereinafter referred to as " service. "
2. Correspondence with the Administrator can be done via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. A person registered on the Website and using the Website is hereinafter referred to as the "User".
4. The Administrator undertakes to provide free of charge opportunity to publish and view advertisements on the Website. The administrator is obliged to deliver ordered items without defects.
5. Advertising publication services on the Website are provided by the following entities: Spot Guide Ltd., 3 Hesketh Road, Ribbleton, Preston, PR2 6NS, United Kingdom. These services are provided only for Users who are not consumers, based on individual agreements. Price lists placed on the Website are only indicative and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of civil law.
7. Information on cookies and similar technologies used within the Website are included in the "Policy on cookies and similar technologies", available on the Website.
8. The User declares that he has the rights to the materials posted by him on the Website and delivered to the Administrator. It is forbidden to use illegal materials, obtained in an unlawful manner or infringing the rights of third parties on the Website.
9. The Administrator has the right to remove materials from the Website that violate the previous point.
10. In the event of repeatedly placing advertisements with the same content by the User at the same time, the Administrator has the right to delete a copy of the original advertisement
11. The Service does not take part in transactions or contracts between users and is not liable for damages arising between them. We recommend caution with limited confidence.
12. The website is not responsible for the quality, safety or legality of the goods or services sold as part of the announcement, and the truth and accuracy of their description.
13. To use the Website by the User it is necessary to have a computer (or other electronic equipment with similar capabilities) with access to the Internet, and with the installed program - a web browser.
14. The User has the right to request explanation of the Regulations by the Administrator.
15. The User has the right to complain about the services incompatible with the contract with the Administrator and demand that they be brought into conformity with the contract. The complaint may be submitted via e-mail, by mail to the Administrator's address indicated in point 1 or in person at the Administrator's office at the address indicated in point 1. Each complaint will be individually considered by the Administrator, and if it is legitimate, the User's requests will be met in a manner fixed it.
16. The User has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Administrator at any time and to request the removal of the account on the Website.
17. The Administrator has the right to terminate the contract concluded with the User in the event of several violations of the Regulations by the User.
18. These Regulations may be changed by the Administrator in the event of:
a. changing the subject of the Administrator's activity or the scope of services provided by the Administrator and their prices,
b. changing the Administrator's data,
c. non-compliance of the Regulations with the provisions of law.
19. The amendment of the Regulations may not deprive or limit the User's rights acquired under the previous wording of the Regulations.
20. Users are informed about the change in the Regulations via e-mail and advertisement on the Website 14 days in advance.
21. The User who does not agree to change the Regulations, has the right to terminate further use of the Website with immediate effect.
22. These Regulations come into force on the day of publishing it on the Website.